Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Shepherd

Last year, I wrote and directed a pretty decent short film called Shepherd. It's a simple story set around lost memory and found second chances. When it was finished, I had glorious plans to enter it into film festivals across the country. But, per usual, my inhibitions kept me from putting it out into the universe. I was then quite surprised to find out this week that Shepherd is screening at a special Filmed in Utah event tomorrow night at the Salt Lake City Public Library. Amazing.

Apparently, the universe gave up on waiting for me, and found the movie on its own. At least, that's what I choose to believe. :)

So, if you're free, the screening starts at 7pm. Now I just have to keep from breaking out in hives from anxiety until then.


No comments:

Post a Comment