Friday, May 17, 2013

The Documentary

I'm very excited about this post. For almost a year, I've been in production on a documentary about Meniere's Disease. I've been fortunate enough to have the support and participation of Meniere's Disease sufferers around the world. My team and I are currently putting together applications for grants, building out our Kickstarter page, and have almost finalized the trailer. The goal of this film to is raise awareness about Meniere's Disease in order to further funding for research. As I mentioned in a past post, Meniere's Disease hasn't had much of a voice, but I'm happy to utilize my film education and training to give all of us a voice at long last.

I will continue to post updates to this project here. If you would like to participate or support this film in any way, please email me. Thanks friends.

skyecemerson@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment