Thursday, February 13, 2014

Goals & The Beast

First off, I apologize for such a delay since my last post. I have been heavily focused on finishing up my Film Production Degree from SLCC, which I was able to do in December of 2013! Woo hoo!

Despite having Meniere's Disease, I was able to accomplish yet another goal, and it makes me all the more vigilant in beating this illness. With guidance and support from my amazing professors, I was able to write several screenplays, shoot, direct and edit two short films and several commercials, and, above all, fully realize that filmmaking and storytelling is where my passion lies.

My next goal is a lofty one, but one that I hope brings about awareness and funding for research for a cure for this bloody illness. I will post updates to this project as I go along, but for now, I want to bask in the glow of having beaten the beast, at least long enough for me to finish a lofty goal.

xo


No comments:

Post a Comment